Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Ultema Consultancy Ltd via the website or other means. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws:-
Protection any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive Laws 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Ultema Consultancy Ltd, we or us,:-
Ultema Consultancy Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11325443 whose registered office is at Glan Llyn, Trelogan, Flintshire, CH8 9BY;
User or you:-
Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Ultema Consultancy Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Ultema Consultancy Ltd and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services; and
5. In general you can visit this website without revealing any personal information however we may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you if you submit an enquiry to Ultema:
b. Job title;
c. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
6. We collect data in the following ways:
a. Data is given to us by you; and
b. Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Ultema Consultancy Ltd will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
a. When you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example: a. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
10. We may use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights" below).
Who we share Data with
11. We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to obtain advice from professional advisers;
Keeping Data secure
12. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data. We have adopted reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the personal information you provide to us online. These procedures protect your personal information against unauthorised access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. They also help ensure the information is accurate and used properly.
a. access to any personal data is controlled by a unique password.
b. we store your data on encrypted drives.
13. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. If you want detailed information from “Get Safe Online” on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; this risk is common across the internet and not specific to Ultema Consultancy Ltd. We cannot guarantee the security of your data (including your personal information) transmitted to Ultema Consultancy Ltd; any transmission is at your own risk.
16. Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your data - the right to 'block' us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
18. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
19. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk.
20. It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
23. We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
24. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.